The work of an APMer demands a lot. We’ll make sure that you receive a lot in return.The work of an APMer demands a lot. We’ll make sure that you receive a lot in return.
Our flexible and comprehensive benefits and rewards package is designed for high-calibre people that share our commitment to enabling better lives.
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to five days extra holiday each year)
- Company sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Lifestyle benefits
- Pension scheme (up to 3% employer contribution)
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping discounts
Be on top of your finances through our salary exchange offers on childcare vouchers. With over 1/3 of Britain's workforce now comprised of parents with dependent children, childcare provision has become a significant issue. Proven, convenient and flexible, childcare vouchers allow us to help you make financial savings whilst still ensuring quality childcare for your family.
Employee Assistance Programme
As an APMer, you’ll have access to around-the-clock, free, confidential assistance on everything from consumer rights to family matters.
Our Health Cash Plan for all permanent full-time employees allows you to:
· Claim cash towards dental visits, new glasses or therapy treatments
· Access a virtual 24hr GP surgery/consultation service
· Access regular health and wellbeing checks
· Access online tools and information to help you proactively manage your life and wellbeing.
· Take advantage of shopping discounts through our online perk portal, giving you more 4,000 discounts on everything from high street and supermarket shopping to cinemas, theme parks, holidays and gym membership.