We can help you to achieve your goals.
Your dedicated APM employment coach will work with you to prepare you to get to work.
Together we’ll discover your strengths and interests and create your personal job plan.
Our comprehensive services include:
- dedicated, one-to-one support designed to suit your needs
- personalised career planning
- identifying and overcoming barriers to employment
- advice and guidance on writing your CV
- access to online tools and resources
- interview preparation
- access to skills and training to get you ready for work
- meeting the cost of equipment and training you might need
- access to specialist advice about debt, benefits and housing issues
- in-work benefit calculations showing how much better off you will be in work
- interpreter services
- personalised health and wellbeing support.
Starting a job is just that – the start, so our support doesn’t end there, we will continue to support you in-work as much or as little as you need, including:
- 1:1 support and mentoring
- Assistance to deal with any issues that arise at work
- Assistance to apply for benefits you may be entitled to
- Support to find childcare
- Assistance to apply for support from other agencies
- Career development support, including new skills and training.
Find out more about how we can help you get to work, get in touch or find your local APM office.