We work with central and local government to provide services across a wide range of areas to both business and personal customers
We are recognised as a culture-focused, reliable, results-driven and transparent partner to government.
We understand the specific needs of working within the framework of the public sector and have a strong track record of delivering value for money and high quality performance.
APM currently works in partnership with:
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Education & Skills Funding Agency
- Ministry of Justice, Her Majesty's Prison and Probation Service (Co-Financing Organisation)
- National Citizen Service Trust
- Central London Forward
- Birmingham City Council
- Birmingham & Solihull Mental Health Trust
- European Social Fund