Terms & Conditions
You the “Referring Organisation”
Advanced Personnel Management Group UK Ltd “APM”
- The Referring Organisation must adhere to APM’s eligibility criteria (The Eligibility Criteria) to qualify for the offer. Acceptance of the terms and conditions are a condition of the referral scheme.
- The Referring Organisation understands and accepts that delivery of the NCS programme to referred young people by APM is subject to geographical constraints. In circumstances where it is not possible for APM itself to deliver the NCS programme to a referred participant, APM shall pass on details of the Referring Organisation to the correct NCS Delivery Partner.
- The Eligibility Criteria:
- Full and accurate company details must be provided for referrals to be eligible to take part in the referral scheme. A Referring Organisation must be UK based and not currently recruiting for NCS themselves.
- Young people being recommended for the summer programme must be 16 or 17 on 31st August the previous calendar year. The service user must not be 18 during any part of the residential phase, including travel days. For the Autumn programme, young people must be 16 or 17 on 31st August in the current calendar year. The spring programme specifies that young people must be 16 or 17 on August 31st of the current calendar year. This means service users who are 15 can take part in the summer programme as long as they are 16 on or before 31st August that year. All participants must be UK residents and have not taken part and graduated from an NCS programme previously.
- The parent or legal guardian of any young person under the age of 18 years old must confirm in writing that he/she agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions applicable.
- Once the Referring Organisation has been deemed eligible by the NCS Trust, the Referring Organisation will receive confirmation of their eligibility as well as their own unique code (The Unique Code), sent via email.
- The Unique Code must be entered at ncsyes.co.uk by each confirmed eligible young person. Each time the code is entered, and the young person proceeds to successfully sign-up to NCS and start the programme on the start date given allocated by the relevant NCS provider, (becoming a Participant) will constitute one use.
- For the avoidance of doubt, there is no limit to how many young people the Unique Code can be given to, however the code can only be used once per individual referred young person.
- Young people who sign up to NCS are, where relevant, responsible for all costs of participating in NCS (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any sign-up fees and other necessities such as items from the kit list as provided by APM.)
- Data collected by APM will be used for the purposes of administration of the NCS Programme and this referral scheme and in line with current Data Protection Legislation.
- Referral Organisations agree to receiving future marketing offers which may be beneficial to their business.
- For each young person that successfully completes all phases of the NCS programme, including attending the graduation event, the organisation will receive a notification email from APM “Completion Notification”.
- Upon receiving the Completion Notification the Referring Organisation will need to provide APM with a separate invoice for the referral payment of £120 (one hundred and twenty pounds on company headed paper for each Completion Notification received.
- APM are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the referral scheme except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- APM are not responsible or liable whatsoever for any problems or technical malfunctions of any computer, online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions APM’s decision will be final in regards to the eligibility of a referred young person and eligibility for any referral payment and no correspondence will be entered into once a decision is reached.
- APM reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion if APM is prevented in the performance of any act required hereunder by reason of loss of funding, act of God, fire, flood, or other natural disaster, malicious injury, strikes, lock-outs, or other labour troubles, riots, insurrection, war, technical failure, malfunction or problem or other reason of like nature beyond its reasonable control, including for the avoidance of doubt any circumstance which corrupts the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the scheme.
- Terms & Conditions are in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- It is the Referring Organisations responsibility to ensure that the young person referred adheres to the terms and conditions of NCS regarding age restrictions and eligibility.