Benefits for your business
Develop talent with early careers opportunities for school and college leavers, and develop future leaders by taking your company’s knowledge and skills to the next level.
● develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce
● take your existing peoples’ skills and experience to the next level
● increase productivity
● increase employeer engagement and satisfaction
● build loyalty
● reduce staff turnover and recruitment costs
● enhance workforce planning, learning and development and talent management.
Recognising the value of apprenticeships to business and the economy, the Government provides additional support and incentives to employers offering apprenticeship training.
You are not required to pay National Insurance contributions for apprentices under the age of 25 on earnings below the higher tax rate
£1,000 payment to you when you train a 16-18 year old £1,000 payment to you when you train a 19-24 year old who has previously been in care or who has a Local Authority Education, Health and Care Plan
If your business has less than 50 employees, Government will pay 100% of the training costs for 16-18 year old apprentices