Did you know that recruiting an offender could hold the key to
your business’ future expansion?
APM works with businesses throughout the UK as part of an innovative employer engagement programme, designed to improve both the recruitment practices of employers and the job prospects of offenders.
The National Offender Management Service (NOMS) led initiative programme is focused on the management of EFFRR (Employers' Forum for Reducing Re-offending), a core forum of local and national employers including Cisco, Greggs and Marks & Spencer and is chaired by Timpson CEO, James Timpson.
Why should I join EFFRR?
We have the contacts that can help you access services including:
• Free, time-saving & tailored recruitment services
• Competent, reliable & fully-trained candidates
• Pre-screening & job matching services
• Funds to support the training & recruitment of offenders
• Dedicated aftercare services providing on-going advice & support
• Creating links and networks
• Strengthening your CSR agenda
EFFRR members will also receive invitations to local networking events, access to a private members website and receipt of a quarterly newsletter.
Most importantly, we wish to develop a two-way proactive relationship with you to support you through your journey with EFFRR.