Did you know that helping to reduce re-offending could also support your business’ future expansion?
APM works with businesses throughout the UK as part of the Employers' Forum for Reducing Re-offending (EFFRR).
The Forum is an innovative employer engagement programme, designed to improve both the recruitment practices of employers and the job prospects of offenders.
It supports employers in attracting, recruiting and retaining candidates with an offending background, whether in prison or in the community.
The HMPPS-backed initiative is supported by the Minister for Justice and chaired by Roisin Currie, People Director at Greggs.
It includes representatives from local and national businesses including Cisco, Timpson, Marks & Spencer, Halfords, Dunelm, Willmott Dixon and Recycling Lives.
Together the Forum is giving employers the opportunity to access an untapped talent pool, enable better lives and support change in our society.
Why should I join EFFRR?
We have the contacts that can help you access a range of services, benefiting from the experience of employers that have developed their own successful recruitment programmes and prison industries.
Access services including:
- Free, time-saving & tailored recruitment
- Competent, reliable & fully-trained candidates
- Pre-screening & job matching services
- Funds to support the training & recruitment of offenders
- Dedicated aftercare services providing on-going advice & support
- Buddy system with existing Forum members
- Creating links and networks
- Strengthening your CSR agenda