Move Forward is designed to help unemployed people to enter and progress into sustainable employment.
We help people to overcome multiple barriers to work through a flexible and personalised package of support.
Who is it for? Unemployed or inactive and fall into one or more of the following categories:
• Long term Unemployed or inactive (26 weeks or longer)
• Basic skills need
• Have more than one barrier to employment
Where is the programme available? Harrogate, Selby, Hambleton, Craven, Richmondshire
What is involved? Support participants can expect:
• Effective interview techniques, including mock interview and feedback
• Money and debt management
• Motivation and confidence building
• Condition management support for people with low level health problems
• Signposting to community partners including: ESOL, basic skills, community learning, Skills for Life
• Work specific skills in partnership with local employers
• Access to supported employment opportunities for those with health issues/disabilities
• In-work support - with regular contact -for up to 26 weeks
• One-to-one and group activity
• Immediate CV and cover letter produced / provided • Support with applications and job search
Interested? Email: email@example.com
Move Forward is a DWP programme, co-financed by the European Social Fund. It is delivered on behalf of Ixion.