APM's service delivery principles are:
- Business environment – Our UK staff understand the context in which they operate. We undertake our service delivery in a professional and ethical manner to achieve legislative (contractual) obligations and meet the requirements of key stakeholders and customers. In addition, through the systems, processes and experience developed over many years, our consultants understand the rationale behind business key performance indicators and the importance of focusing on the achievement of sustainable job outcomes.
- Evidence-based practice – APM is committed to maintaining service delivery guidelines which are evidence based.
- Process management – Well documented processes are available to staff to ensure quality, consistency and accuracy as they undertake the requirements of their role.
- Technical skills – Our UK staff are recruited, trained and equipped with the technical skills necessary to execute their role to a high level of proficiency.
- Stakeholder engagement – APM's staff are committed to the importance of stakeholder engagement and the impact it has on performance. Staff are equipped with the necessary skills to maximise effective and collaborative working partnerships at all levels.
- Knowledge management – APM's staff have access to resources to enable efficient service delivery. All staff contribute to the maintenance and development of our centrally maintained knowledge resources in the UK.
- Community integration – Our staff believe that service delivery is most effective when tailored to the unique circumstances of the client/customer and their environment. Service delivery strives to be community-focused and therefore, we access community support and partner with community agencies as appropriate.