The collective experience of APM’s multi-disciplinary team and our service delivery principles enables:
- Seamless end-to-end service delivery, particularly between interviewing, assessing, employment assistance and job placement/support;
- Assistance for all eligible participants, regardless of their level of disadvantage, by providing individually tailored programmes to develop pathways into sustainable employment;
- Access to individually tailored interventions and training programmes
- Improved communication and working relationships with key stakeholders, including health professionals, complementary programmes, community-based service providers, training providers and employers; and
- Strong links with employers to understand and meet their skills and labour needs.
APM has partnerships with many organisations, including community partners, government agencies, employers and training specialists. The nature of these partnerships is varied and based on customer needs and can be categorised into the following tiers:
Prime contractor with the commissioner.
Providers delivering a full service or caseload, usually end-to-end.
National or regional specialist service providers who undertake specific customer interventions across all or part of the client journey.
Organisations who provide services to support contacts on a spot purchase or call-on call-off basis.
Voluntary or signpost organisations (no fee paid).
We currently manage Tier 2 and 3 supply chains to deliver the Work Programme, Youth Contract, Community Work Placements and National Offender Management Services in the UK, with more than 30 formal subcontractors working to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
We continually review future business opportunities in order to ensure a provider base that fulfils contractual requirements and offers a responsive solution with high performance outcomes.
We would like to invite any organisations who are interested in being an APM Tier 2 or Tier 3 partner to complete our Pre-Approved Supplier Application by clicking here.
Please note: acceptance of our terms and conditions are required before your organisation can be admitted on to the framework.